QQme Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion: Don't give unstable people director anymore.

5 posters

Go down

Suggestion: Don't give unstable people director anymore. Empty Suggestion: Don't give unstable people director anymore.

Post  loltank Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:11 am

Yeah...

loltank

Back to top Go down

Suggestion: Don't give unstable people director anymore. Empty Re: Suggestion: Don't give unstable people director anymore.

Post  Ligeia Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:24 am

If anyone stumbles across this before Antihero returns, PM me, Void, Skeptical or Epic for an invite to Pendulum. We'll decide what to do when Antihero returns.

Last edited by Ligeia on Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ligeia

Back to top Go down

Suggestion: Don't give unstable people director anymore. Empty uhhh

Post  LotionUp Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:41 am

lolwhat?

LotionUp

Back to top Go down

Suggestion: Don't give unstable people director anymore. Empty Re: Suggestion: Don't give unstable people director anymore.

Post  Gandora Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:08 am

I wonder if Ascii has anything to do with there being no patch this week Shocked .
I hope that we can get all the old QQme members back, I've already seen people talk about joining other guilds.

Gandora

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathItsou Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:17 pm

yeah... but who knows... i don't plan on joining any other faction and i said that with LS, but I had to leave that faction because I had to leave. Ascii was nice enough to give us our pay while Anti was drunk as a fucking skunk.

DeathItsou

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down